Reflecting on the past year, I realized that I’ve already received the best Christmas gifts:
- The gift of life. It’s my 10 year anniversary being cancer free.
- The gift of having my mother on this earth for another year.
- The gift of family. We talk, laugh and enjoy each others company.
- The gift of friends who know you at your best & worst and still love you.
- The gift of second and third chances.
- The gift of grace, mercy, and forgiveness.
- The gift of travel to Denver, New Mexico, and New York & meeting new people.
- The gift of Netflix & Hulu especially for Longmire, The Mindy Project, Oh My Venus, and Spanish telenovelas.
- The gift of having an awesome writing group–buddies for seven years.
- The gift of discovering new blogs, writers, books, and authors.
What have you already received this year?