It’s almost tamale making time so I’ll be deep into making various traditional and vegan tamales with the family. But before that happens, I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I hope you are enjoying your time with your loved ones and continuing or making new traditions.
The time between Christmas Day and New Years Day is a perfect time to read a new book, journal, or decide your writing goals for the new year.
I’ve collected a few posts on writing that I hope you find helpful:
- Maria Popova of Brain Pickings: The Collected Wisdom of Great Writers.
- Anne R. Allen’s Blog: Author’s Alphabet of Useful Resources.
- Poets and Writers Magazine: 484 Small Presses Seeking Manuscripts.
- Brian Hutchinson of Positive Writer: You Are Good Enough.
- Debbie Ridpath Ohi of Inky Writer, Guide for Kidlit/YA Writers also shares comics on writing:
6. Angela Ackerman and Becca Puglisi of Writers Helping Writers. Great thesauruses of settings and emotions.
7. K.M. Weiland of Helping Writers Become Authors offers advice on writing craft.
I’ll leave you with her “Writers Manifesto.”
Happy times with your family and friends. Be well.